Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day !

This being my First Mother's Day was different then most. Normally I go to my mom's and help her plant flowers or do some sort of yard work and Mark goes to his mom's and cooks lunch and does some sort of work around the house for her. This Year we had a cook out at my Mom's and Sue Joined us.My mother in law has been coming to my mom's for all the gatherings and I really enjoy it. It saves the running between both places and we enjoy her company. We had a nice time and I was able to finally get a picture of Mom and Breanna together. I want to take a picture with Grandma, Mom, Myself and Bree ,but it never happens. I also got a shot of Mom's 3 granddaughters together.


Happy Mother's Day everyone

1 comment:

Darcie Helt said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you kissing Bre! Glad you had a good Mothers Day!TTYL