Monday, June 1, 2009

Mark's Birthday !


Mark's Birthday was Saturday so I decided to make the annual German Chocolate Cake for him. This year we added Candles for Breanna to enjoy. She didn't' know what to think of the flame. We went out to dinner with Mark's mom, brother and nephew. They restaurant staff sang Happy Birthday to Mark and while he was embarrassed Bree loved it.She really like the restaurant with all the people.She also became a fan of her Uncle Dave. She kept staring at him. The family resemblance is very strong between Mark and Dave and I think it confused her. at the end of our dinner Our nephew Julian came over and started playing with Breanna the next thing I new he said ewww gross and held out his arm. Apparently she tried to kiss on his arm and he ended up with slobber all the way down his arm. Poor kid !! I wish I could have gotten some pictures but the camera was home.

No comments: