Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting Burnt out of Blogging !

In the beginning I was all about Blogging everything and sharing all the pictures, but now I'm getting Burned out. I am all about communicating via e-mail and the internet because lets face it there is nothing worse then just gettting the baby to sleep and the phone rings and wakes her up.
These days it hasn't been very much fun to blog. I have been putting it off. I love to share this wonderful Gift I have been given but I feel like I Blog to myself. I have created a Monster so to speak. Nobody needs to e-mail me and ask me what I have been doing or what Bree is up to because all they need to do is jump on to read what I wrote and I Never hear what they think or have a conversaion about it. So for now I'm going to play it by ear on my blogging and we will go from there.

No comments: