Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family day !

Sunday we went to Mark's mom's for our monthly lunch and bill day. We go over once a month to have lunch with Sue and I pay her bills for her. Well this was Bre's first time so we packed up her swing to enertain her while I was paying bills and Mark was cooking lunch. While we were there Mark's sister in law (Dave's wife) Darcie and the kids came over to visit. We haven't seen the kids since August and it was amazing to see how much they have grown. Shelby is so cute she was walking around pretending to be talking away on the phone. (Of course I didn't get any good pictures.) She didn't seem to mind her Mommy holding Bre.
When we got home I seen we missed a call from Mark's mom's house. When I checked our voicemail I heard Shelby talking away. I guess she wasn't pretending after all. LOL

1 comment:

Darcie Helt said...

Funny about Shelby....But you should have ok'd that pic of me before you posted it!! LOL that is deffantly not the most flattering picture of me...what the heck was going on with my hair??? Bre sure was cute!!