Monday, January 26, 2009

The last 10 days...

Everything has been going by so fast. I thought I would take a minute while Bre took a nap to update all of you with some new pictures.

"GET A LONG LITTLE DOGGIE"
Mark decided that he finally found a good use for Tippy !

Well after Bre's Horsie ride and the usual routine that we have around here I finally got a chance to make it over to see my friend Ashley's baby. Ashley and I found out that we were pregnant on the same day and our Due date was only days apart. Montie her son was born on the 7th of Dec and the day that I was planning on going over to see him is the day that we went into the hospital. Needless to say the visit was much over due. When we showed up Bre was snoozing in her carseat as usual so it gave me a chance to check out Montie with no interuptions. I'm so jealous of all his hair. I wish Bre had half of it. Finally they were both awake and we were able to take pictures of the two of them. There was 4 days and 4 oz between them when they were born and look how cute they are now.

I swear they are holding a secret conversation.



I had to get a shot with them actually looking at the camera.

We have been busy doing this and that. MOst of all I have been trying to get myself back on track. Breanna has made herself a schedule and seems to follow it really well which frees me up to do the laundry and dishes and that fun stuff. It is nice to be finally feeling normal again that I can take advantage of her naps to run around the house. The next picture is my favorite of the week.


Mark and Breanna were catching a nap Friday before he ran of to work.
This happens alot he will snuggleher for a minute and of they both doze.

PRICELESS

No comments: