Sunday, February 15, 2009

SUNDAY BEST

On Sunday's we have been going to Mark's mom's house for the afternoon. Since Bree has gotten here we are over there even more often then normal.Some weeks we are there all day on Sunday and Monday. Sue really enjoys seeing,playing and laughing at/with Bree. Sundays are the only day that Mark and I have of together and usually I dress her in her Sunday best. Well, yesterday when we were there we got laughing so hard at Bree and her expressions that Mark snapped this picture.

(Can you guess what I'm doing ?????)

We enjoyed watching her until it was time to change her that I didn't enjoy.Looking at this picture I realized how nice my nails are with the help of the prenatal. I'm going to continue to take them if I can keep nails like these.

A new development this week is that now that we have the carpet on the floor I have been giving her a lot of time playing on the floor and she really enjoys it. While giving her tummy time she has rolled from her tummy to her back 4 times total this week. I was so proud of her when I seen it. Of course I never got a picture or video of it.

This is her Pretty in Pink Picture that I took of her the night she rolled over for the first time.

No comments: