Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where has the time went ???

Looking at the blog I realized it has been a while since I updated this. I really don't know where the time has went.

I couldn't wait to get the Internet and lately in the evenings by the time Mark gets off to work, I get some dishes and laundry done I'm either in bed or working on the baby blanket. I wish I would have started the blanket weeks ago. Whoops. I should have it done before she gets here. Or at least I hope.

Grandma Wicke is moving into an apartment in town next week and She as been trying to get rid of her couch and chair for a while. I completely forgot and Mom mentioned that in the new apartment she really doesn't have the room for it. So Mark and I got her chair and couch. (Crappy Couch problem solved.) I am so thankful of that. Another benefit to the couch is it is a sofa sleeper. When ever the kids come over we can just pull the bed out.

I finally started to act more like a Helt (or SHOULD I SAY LIKE MARK HELT)I made an impulse buy for myself. I NEVER made a impulse purchase for myself I always feel too guilty. I came home Thursday with a Portable Dishwasher in the back of my Durango. I asked Mark if he would help me unload the back of the Durango and surprise there was a dishwasher. Finally I don't have to stand at the sink and wash dishes for 2-3 hours a week. I have been wanting one for a while and I told Mark a couple of weeks ago that I would rather spend that time with the baby instead of at the sink. So he wasn't too surprised that I had bought it. Between his dislike to do dishes and with his past purchases (cars, dirt bikes, snowmobiles ect.) that he has bought on a whim I knew it was safe. Besides You Gotta love second hand stores I picked it up really cheap.

Well next time I will have all sorts of good stuff to write about. I will see you or most of you at the Shower Sunday.

No comments: