Monday, September 22, 2008

30 weeks !!




Well we are at the 30 week mark. I can't believe how fast it has went by. Yet some days I feel like I have been pregnant forever. We got the belly pictures taken last week for the baby book. Angie was nice enough to come over and take them for me. (Thank you) I decided to share out favorite's. You will definitly not see any side profile shots in here. Ewww !!!! My #1 favorite picture is the one with Mark's hands on my Belly. Mark's #1 favorite is the Pink shoes and Head band. We both thought the Black shoes were are 2nd choices.

I'm getting anxious for the baby to get here. Right now I am really looking forward to the Baby Shower. It will be nice to get together with everyone. It sounds like Wendy and Jessica are planning a really nice shower. I know the food will be excellent and I can't wait to have some of the delicous cake that Linda makes. (she made our wedding cake)
Mark will be stopping in to score some food and to drop off and pick up his mom. So you will get a chance to say HI to him too. I don't know what he is going to do during the shower, but I'm sure he will find something.

Take care !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the belly picture. You are such a cute mommy.

Love ya,

Jess

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. My favorite picture is the one one with the pink shoes. That was such a great idea.

Love,

Brandy