Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2 more days !!

I can't wait to finally get the Internet at home. I only have to wait 2 more days.
In the meantime I have been working crocheting the Baby Blanket I picked out months ago. I finally found the peach yarn I have been searching for or shall I say Aunt Donna found it for me. ( Thank you again)

My birthday and our anniversary went by really fast. I can't believe how old I am getting and that we have only been married for 1 year. I guess that is what happens when you date for 11 years before you get married. Mark took me to the Olive Garden Friday (yummy) and then we went out again with my Dad's side of the family on Saturday. My Dad and his wife gave me a gift certificate for a Pedicure and a Manicure. I am so excited to use it!!! I know that sounds crazy because I have received many manicure's a pedicure's in my life but usually it has been given to me by a co-worker or a friend. Not that they were not nice but I have never experienced a real salon experience the pampering experience. I realized that when you are a real customer it is harder to book an appointment when it's not with a friend. I have to wait until Oct.11th to get in but I guess that weekend I will have a fun weekend with the Pedi/Mani and the Baby Shower.

I keep getting more and more anxious for her to get her. Mark has been saying since the last ultrasound " I wish she would hurry up and get here" I have been wanting her to just slow down and take her time on getting here. Until recently... now I can't wait for her to get here. The wait is torturous and I'm only 28 1/2 weeks. Untill next time......

1 comment:

Darcie Helt said...

Love the new decoration! I haven't even seen that one!