Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our weekend

We went yesterday to the V.A. Hospital and spent sometime with my grandpa Wicke. While we were there we ran into Uncle Ron and Aunt Theresa. We had a nice visit and afterwards we all went to dinner. We have never done that before and it was really nice.
On our way home Mark seen a Babies R Us so we decided to stop in and check it out. I found a new favorite store. They had so many things that were adorable. It was not easy but we didn't buy anything. I have not bought anything lately because my friends have told me to wait until after the shower. I have been trying to listen. Last night when we got home we still got online to check out more fun stuff for her.
Today I have finally got Mark away from the computer so I figured out how to do something on this Blog. It was an all afternoon project but I'm finally getting the hang of this. I have more pictures that I would like to add to the slide show but until recently we haven't been big picture fans. We finally got a digital camera about 1 year ago so most of are pictures are in an album.
Enjoy the slide show!!!!!

No comments: