Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bumbo Seat is here


Last Friday we received her Bumbo seat. I was disappointed when I opened the box and pulled out a used seat. The advertisement on e-bay said that it was a New seat with the play tray. So instead of buying a used one we did the pay now and picked up a NEW one at a discounted price.I thought it was a great deal until I seen it. Needless to say I contacted the seller and after showing them pictures of the stains on the bottom of the seat they are shipping me a new one that should be here tomorrow. They told me that it would cost more to ship this one back then it was worth to him and that I could just dispose of the seat myself. Forget that...The seat works fine I'm not going to throw it away. It is going to be going to one of our mom's houses. I don't mind a used product if I know that is what I'm buying and I can clean it. Breanna was puzzled when I walked away to grab the camera and she was still sitting up. She seems to like it in small doses.

2 comments:

Darcie Helt said...

she is probally lovin the seat! best thing ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks I used the picture for my wall paper on my puter at work.

Love ya Bre.

Aunt Jess