Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Gifts!


Breanna has had a few admirers that have dropped of gifts for her to my Grandma Wicke's house. The First gift was this Bear. It's a build a bear made for her from Mrs. Gingrich. It's name is Cream Puff. Her son's John and Jimmy are friend of ours. You know how they say your children are a reflection of there parents...well Mrs. Gingrich is a very sweet woman. Her boys would give you the shirt of there back and make you laugh while doing it.
If Breanna would have been a boy we were going to name our Boy James and call him Jimmy after Jimmy.
The second gift is this quilt she is sitting on. One of Grandma's dear Friends Betty Mitchell made it for her. She has been a friend of the family for years. I was so nice of these people to take time to make something for Breanna.

1 comment:

Darcie Helt said...

I love all the new pictures! Let me know when your free so we can get together... I have GS cookies now so I need to get them to you. Can't wait to hold the little peanut!