Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Fever

I can't believe how beautiful yesterday was. I'm definitely ready for Spring! We went for 3 walks yesterday !The stroller got a great work out and so did I. The only reason we came back home was so Breanna could eat and get changed and back out the door we went. She loved it. With the weather being warmer Breanna met all sorts of people this week. People that she will know the rest of her life,but with the cold weather we have been keeping her closed in the house.
This weekend we have the 2ND annual Cabin Fever Reliever ! Everyone in my family gets together for food,and fun. This will be Breanna's Big Debut. Most of my cousins have only seen her once, when she was 1 week old. Now that she will be 14 weeks old it will be nice to watch her interact with them. Another bonus is that Mark is taking the day off. This will be our first long trip with Bree, so we shall see how it goes.

No comments: