Monday, March 2, 2009

Updates

This week has been a slow one. Breanna is now Blowing bubbles alot and her hand eye coordination is really improving. She grabs toys and brings then to her mouth and is hitting things with her hands. She gets her legs going when she is laying on her back and now is lifting her butt up and scoots herself up to the top of the changing table. Her looks are really changing and so are her sleep patterns. Last night she slept through her 5:00 a.m. feeding. I woke up listened for her and then decided to sleep until she woke me up and before I knew it was 7:30 a.m. She has really been enjoying sitting up. She gets fussy if you leave her laying down or laying back too much. When she is awake she wants to be sitting up looking around. I'm trying to buy a bumboo seat on e-bay but I missed out on 2 I seen on e-bay and this week I have got to get one. My friend told me about this 2Nd hand store in Okemos that a lot of ritzy people donate to and today I went looking for it and couldn't find it. I'm assuming they either moved or closed. So back to e-bay....

No comments: