Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas is 3 weeks away

I can't believe that it's almost here. I was talking to Mark this morning and I don't know if I'm going to get Christmas Cards out like I wanted too this year. I have been thinking of idea's for Pictures to put in cards to hand out for Christmas. Mark has even come up with some good ideas, but with the way things are looking if I don't have this baby soon we won' have time to do what we are planning. You'll have to wait and see I guess.

Mark is trying to Bribe the baby. He knows that I think they are plotting against me so he told her if she comes out on the 5th (tomorrow) that he will buy her that Battery operated Red Mustang.He has been talking all along about getting her one to drive around when she's older, but now he's telling her it will be her reward. I don't think she is going to budge. The last couple of days he has been telling her to come out. When he leaves for work and gives me a kiss goodbye he usually rubs my stomach well tonight he started tickling her feet and told her to start heading out. We will see how well she listens. I personally don't think she's ever coming out. She's content where she is and she's not budging.

I just picture her with her arms and legs out saying "nope I'm not leaving"

Today a new change took effect for me. I can no longer reach to put my socks on. Laugh all you want but the past month it has been increasingly more difficult then I could imagine but usually if I sit down and have something to put my foot on I can do it just fine. Well today after 5 minutes of trying and falling My wonderful husband gave me a hand. I told him it as good practice for dressing the baby.

Tomorrow I booked myself for a pedicure. I'm going to see if Chelsey can rub my feet into labor. My overly pregnant Pedicure customers all went into labor with in 24 hrs after there pedicure so we shall see if it works. Worst case scenario my feet will feel good.

No comments: