Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Control is an illusion

The Dr's office called me yesterday after I left and of course I didn't have my phone so I didn't talk to them until today. They set me up for some testing next week along with my next appointment. The nurse assured me that this baby should be here no later then the 15th. (Maybe she will hit her uncle's birthday)
I did find out that my Ob will be gone from 6th-13th. The nurse says that is when I will go into labor when I have one of the other partners as a DR. I don't care It would be nice to have Dr. Maney because I have a relationship with her,but I told the nurse that I want to be done and she assured me I should be by the 15th. There is no harm to the baby to be a late. I just like things to be punctial.
I should have learned by now that control is in illusion, but it doesn't mean that I don't try.

No comments: