Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First day off

As you know if you have been reading my blog yesterday was my first day off. It was pretty unadventurous. I got up in the mornging when Mark got home and after being up for a couple of hours I decided it was nap time already. Once I got up from my nap I got our laundry caught up. I had been trying everynight to do a load but last week I was just to tierd and our laundry was really slacking. I had some Christmas onsies that needed washed along with her Christmas dress so Yesteray I got the all done. By the time I made dinner and loaded the dish washer I was unable to muster up the energy to take care of the mountains of clothes on the Dinning room table. So to keep my sainity I decided it would be a good idea to leave it for today. I told Mark I didn't want to get it all done in one day because I would be going crazy for sure with nothing to do.

Speaking of Mark he stayed home last night. He went to work and on the way he slide through the stop sign. When we have bad weather wwe always TRY to make it to 27 and if it is bad or if it has been more then 20 minutes it's time to come back home. (usuallly it's a 5 minute drive) Needless to say he came back home due to all the ice. It wouldn't be so bad if we knew when this baby would get here. He would risk the drive in more if he didn't have to worry about me going into Labor.

I thought I would blog this mornign because I'm not sure what our day will bring. My freind Ashley had her baby on Sunday and they are going to be home today. She has a little boy and I can't wait to see him. I told Mark maybe our baby will be jealous of me Holding MOnte and she will decide to coem out. (Wishful Thinking)

take care and I will talk to you tomorrow

No comments: