Sunday, November 9, 2008

Are we there yet ????

21 more days and I am ready. I can't wait for the baby to finally get here. I wish I could go back a month and freeze time or fast forward a month to finally be done being pregnant. I have heard and read that the last month is truly for the mom's benifit. By the time your at 40 weeks you don't care what you have to go through just get this baby out of me and let's be done with it. I'm starting to understand that as my woddle get's worse and the Braxton Hicks get stronger and closer together. Rolling over a night actually requires a lot of work and you just know that you might as well pee while your awake because in 5 minutes after you finally get comfortable your bladder is going to say ok...it's time to go again. I'm getting the hang out it (as much as you can I guess) but I want to baby to hurry up and get here. I feel I have waited long enough. 12 years is a long time to be with someone and not have a baby and I'm ready for her to get here.
Friday night we had Cheyenne spend the night she has always loved staying we even used it as a rewad when she was having problems in school but the last couple of months we couldn't get her to stay for nothing. Well Friday night I stopped in and told her that we had some baby furniture all put together and we didn't have a baby to test it out on yet. She decided she would come with her baby doll and test out the carseat, changing table, bouncer and bathtub to make sure it was all safe for her baby cousin. It gave us a chance to put batteries in everything and check it out our self. Her baby was a water baby so it actually pees in it's diaper. She tried to get Uncle Mark to change her dolly but he wasn't having it. She had a blast and so did we. Having a 6yr old girl running around gave us a definit view into the future.
We had a family get together yesterday and my cousin Kevin has a baby girl that is around 6 months old ( I can't remeber when she was born for sure ) my mom had the baby for a while and I asked Mark if he would grab her for me from mom. There must of been some confussion because 1/2 an hour later I still didn't have the baby in my arms. She was sitting on Marks lap beatting him with a rattle.
When we left Jazmine rode home with us and she decided she would like to stay the night with us. She wanted to have a slumber party so We all climbed into our bed to watch movies and I was so tierd that I fell asleep in 10 minutes. Each time I woke up they were snacking on something diferent I was surprised this morning that I didn't find any cookie crumbs or popcorn in bed. Jazmine did have to inform me that I was snoring so after the movie's were over she went out to the couch to sleep. ( I told her that it wasn't my fault it was because of the baby but she didn't believe me) She picked the new design for the blog. She wanted me to put turkey's for thanksgiving. I wanted to change it up but I couldn't decide so she took the guess work out of it for me.
I updated my poll at the top of the page for those of you that would like to weigh in on a new date of the babies arrival since we are finally almost to the finish line.

No comments: