Monday, November 24, 2008

Still Hanging in there

I had a couple of days this weekend with no braxton hicks and then today they decided to come back a little. I feel like the baby has dropped down some more, but that could be wishful thinking. We are ready for her to get here. Everything is here that we are going to need.(except the breast pump that I keep forgetting) I feel like I have been pregnant forever.

We have things that we still need to get figured out before the first of the year. Mark's and My Work schedule. Mine depends on his of course and just when he thinks it's figured somewhat out it changed. We both decided a long time ago that we want to be the one's that raise our children not someone else. SO we are trying to get it set up so she is with one of us the majority of the time and only have Mom have her a few hours a week.

Well I could go on for hours but I will spare all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in case I don't Post an entry before then.

No comments: