Friday, November 28, 2008

NO Turkey

Another Turkey day has came and went and our little butterball has decided it's NOT time yet. I was really hoping that I would have her and even told her she could come out any time. She did put on a show for everyone yesterday. She was moving and rolling so much that everyone was watching as my stomach was moving.


I told Mark months ago that if she is born in Nov he doesn't have to worry about buying me a mothers ring because I dislike the birthstone. Now he thinks she is waiting for Dec so I can some day get a mother's ring. I'm getting so anxious we went to Meijer to get some groceries and we picked up a Christmas dress for her and Christmas Stockings . Grandma Wicke bought her a beautiful dress, but I wanted to make sure that she had at least 2 because we go to different places on Christmas eve and Christmas Day.

Well I need to get back to work. I didn't go into the office today so I'm doing some of my work this evening from home. Take care

No comments: